During restricted operations, EHS will conduct routine business remotely while maintaining critical services. Services contact information can be found below:
- Biohazardous and hazardous waste pickup requests: [email protected]
- Radioactive material waste pickup request: [email protected]
- PPE and fit testing: [email protected]
- Hot Work and Confined space permits: [email protected]
- All other questions or requests: [email protected]
All Campus Resources
Research and Creative Activities Restart Resources
- Cleaning Guidelines for Laboratories
- Social Distancing in Research Labs
- Restart Checklists:
Laboratory Research Restart Checklist
Workshops and Creative Spaces Restart Checklist
Welcome to Environmental Health and Safety
The Department of Environmental Health and Safety is committed to keeping faculty, staff, students, the local community and the environment safe for current and future generations. We work with university departments to educate, facilitate and support working with and around potential hazards on campus.
If you are faculty, staff or student and want access to documentation, please visit our internal site using your SDSUid.