During restricted operations, Environmental Health and Safety will conduct routine business remotely while maintaining critical services. Services contact information can be found below or you can try our Virtual Front Desk:
- Biohazardous and hazardous waste pickup requests: [email protected]
- Radioactive material waste pickup request: [email protected]
- PPE and fit testing: [email protected]
- Hot Work and Confined Space Permits: [email protected]
- All other questions or requests: [email protected]
All Campus Resources
- Face Coverings Guidance
- Personal and Community Protective Equipment Guidance
- Safety Data Sheet: Virex II 256 Disinfectant *The solution that is being distributed has been diluted. Please note the highlighted sections on the Safety Data Sheet.
- Covid Prevention Program
Instructional Activities Resources
Research and Creative Activities Restart Resources
- Cleaning Guidelines for Laboratories
- Social Distancing in Research Labs
- Restart Checklists:
- Guidelines for Field Research
Welcome to Environmental Health and Safety
The Department of Environmental Health and Safety is committed to keeping faculty, staff, students, the local community and the environment safe for current and future generations. We work with university departments to educate, facilitate and support working with and around potential hazards on campus.
If you are faculty, staff or student and want access to documentation, please visit our internal site using your SDSUid.