Our mission is to minimize the health risk to employees, students, and the public from potentially hazardous biological materials. The Biosafety Program serves to provide training and support to faculty, staff and students working with biohazards and to provide guidance and expertise in the assessment and control of biological hazards.
Pre-printed Biohazard Bags:
Large biohazard bags (37” x 40”) pre-printed with SDSU’s address are available from EHS. There is only one size available at this time. Complete the form below for delivery:
More information about biohazard waste can be found on the EHS Hazardous Waste webpage.
- Aerosol Generating Procedures
- Biosafety Levels
- Biohazardous Waste Disposal Poster
- Benchtop Trash Guidance
- Decontamination and Disposal of Biological Materials
- Emergency Procedures for Hazardous Spills
- Chemical and Biohazard Spill Kit
- Transporting Biological Materials within Campus Labs
- Ground Transportation of Exempt Human/Animal Specimens