Emergency Procedures and Accident Reporting

If you are in an emergency and need assistance from Fire, Medical or Law Enforcement personnel, please call 911. 

Accident Reporting

SDSU Employees

SDSU employee work-related injuries/illnesses must be reported to HR. This includes student workers who are injured while performing their work duties. Forms and information can be found on the Workers Compensation website. 


Student injury reporting procedures can be found on the Risk Management Student Injury webpage.


Visitor accidents or incidents can be reported to Environmental Health and Safety for investigation using our online Accident Reporting Form.

Research Foundation

Research Foundation employees can find more information on the Research Foundation Injured at Work website.

Aztec Shops

Aztec Shop employees may report any worker’s compensation accidents to:
Angelica Banaag, Human Resources Manager, 619-594-7602 or [email protected].


Emergency Procedures