Facilities Information System
The Planning, Design, and Construction department (PDC) is responsible for collecting, maintaining, archiving, distributing, and analyzing facilities data. Efforts include maintaining CAD floor plans, GIS/CAD site plans, Building Information Models (BIM), space inventories, real estate information, building conditions, utilities, Master Plan records, and construction drawings & documents.
PDC has also partnered with the Geography Department to collect and host geospatial data for campus staff and consultants.
Available Datasets & Resources:
- Facilities Information System:
- Buildings (280 records)
- Spaces (16,786 records)
- Real Estate (Includes easements and leasing information)
- Conditions (7,472 records)
- Equipment (59,876 assets tracked)
- Construction Drawings (4,024 plan sets)
- Documents (111,101 records)
- 1" Resolution UAS Imagery (2019)
- Historic Aerial and UAS Imagery
- Sewer (2008)
- Steam (2008)
- Storm Water (2008)
- TNS (2008)
- Water (2008)
- Campus Lighting (2014)
- Campus Tree Inventory (2014)
Facilities Information System (FIS):
FIS Quick Links (Requires login):
For questions about Facilities Information and associated systems or to schedule a training session for yourself or your department, please contact our FIS Administrator, Kyle W. Smith at 619-594-2701 or [email protected].