How to get a Card
- Obtain a Red ID number when you apply to the university.
- Pay for the ID card fee either online or in person.
- Pay in person at Student Account Services. (Student Services West, room 2536)
- Pay online: http://www.sdsu.edu/sas
- Under Online Services, click Online Student Account Services.
- Log in with your SDSU WebPortal account credentials.
- At the top, click Make Payment.
- From the list of options, choose any available semester.
- Now select either $18 for your first card or $20 for a replacement.
- Click Add to Basket, then Checkout.
- Enter appropriate payment information and proceed to checkout.
- Provide a photo either online or in person.
- Visit our office to take your photo, and your card will be ready during your visit.
- Upload a photo of your choosing online using the GET program, accessible either by
mobile app or online at get.cbord.com/sdsu.
- Register for an account if you don't already have one.
- Allow 1-2 days for processing after your photo has been accepted.
- Incoming students can pick up their card during New Student Orientation.
- Visit the SDSUcard office to pick up your new SDSUcard (Student Services West, room
- Bring an acceptable form of ID when you visit our office.