How to get a Card
- Obtain your REDID number from the University.
- Pay for the ID card fee online.
- Pay online: http://www.sdsu.edu/sas
- Under Online Services, click Online Student Account Services.
- Log in with your SDSU WebPortal account credentials.
- At the top, click Make Payment.
- From the list of options, choose any available semester.
- Now select either $25 for your first card or $25 for a replacement.
- Click Add to Basket, then Checkout.
- Enter appropriate payment information and proceed to checkout.
- Provide a photo online.
- Upload a selfie online using the GET mobile app.
- Register online at get.cbord.com/sdsu
- Allow 5-7 business days for processing after your photo has been accepted.
- New students will have their ID cards mailed to them to the address in Webportal or they can pick up the ID card if they live on or near campus.