SDSU Emergency Services is tasked with developing, implementing and maintaining the university's state of readiness through emergency planning, technology integration, community education, public outreach and sustained partnerships. San Diego State University has established emergency preparedness, response, and recovery guidelines for students, faculty, staff, and campus auxiliary organizations to minimize and manage the effects of campus emergency situations.
These resources are designed to provide education, training, and information to help you prepare for and handle an emergency.
Emergency Services also has responsibilty for the following campus programs:
- SDSU Alert (Emergency Text Messaging)
- ALICE Active Shooter Response Training
- New Employee / Student Orientation
- Emergency Operations Center Readiness
- Campus Emergency Supply Pods
- Emergency Operations Plan
- Campus Duress Phones
- A.E.D. Program