Contract & Procurement Management is a customer-oriented service entity that provides:
- Contract, financing, and lease negotiations, purchases equipment, supplies, materials and professional services.
- Solicits bids for capital and minor construction public works projects.
- Processes student agreements: teaching, internship, affiliation and service learning.
- Obtains maximum value from expenditure of funds.
- Verifies that expenditures comply with ascribed procedural and audit requirements, published in the National Association of Educational Buyers (NAEB), Code of Ethics.