Capital Project Design and Construction
- Prepares and submits the annual major and minor capital outlay program proposals.
- Oversees the design of new buildings and major renovations from concept through to completion.
- Processes and secures agency reviews at each stage of design for compliance with all state and local building codes.
- Hires all architects, engineers, landscape architects and other design services for all campus projects.
- Hires all construction management and inspection services required for capital project execution.
- Provides construction contract services to SDSU off-campus centers at Imperial Valley Campus and other sites.
- Provides design services and standards for signage, outdoor furnishings and lighting.
- Provides Space Management and Assignment, in the allocation of academic and administrative building-space on campus.
See, Construction Project Summaries for more information.