How to get a Card
- Guest cards are for use by members of the general public.
- These cards are used primarily for library copying and printing.
- They are valid for one year and are non-refundable if lost.
- Any remaining funds balance is non-refundable.
- When your guest card expires, you may purchase another.
- Value Port III (VPIII) machines allow you to purchase a guest card or add funds to
an existing card. VPIII machines are located in:
- 1st floor of Library Addition, next to Research Services (formerly the Reference Area)
- 2nd floor of Library Addition in the 24/7 Area (formerly the RBR)
- 2nd floor of Love Library in the Library Computing Hub (formerly the Student Computing Center)