How do I get my SDSUcard?
To receive your SDSUcard you will need your RedID # and an acceptable form of Identification.
Acceptable forms of identification when getting your SDSUcard:
U.S. State IDs, U.S. Driver's License, U.S Passport, U.S. Temp Driver's License with photo, U.S. Law Enforcement ID, Department of Justice ID, Department of Homeland Security ID, and Department of Treasury ID.
- Upload a photo and government issued ID using the GET mobile app.
- Email our office if unable to pick up your ID card for additional options at [email protected].
SDSU faculty, staff, staff retiree, and faculty retirees
Bring an acceptable form of ID once you have finalized the onboarding process with Human Resources.
- You will receive your ID card at First Day Orientation.
- If you're not scheduled for orientation, you can bring an acceptable form of ID once you have finalized the onboarding process with Human Resources.
- Contact Human Resources at [email protected].
- Bring an acceptable form of ID and the signed ID card memorandum from your respective Human Resources.
- We'll take your photo in our office.