How do I get my SDSUcard?
To receive your SDSUcard you will need your RedID # and an acceptable form of Identification.
Acceptable forms of identification when getting your SDSUcard:
U.S. State IDs, U.S. Driver's License, U.S Passport, U.S. Temp Driver's License with photo, U.S. Law Enforcement ID, Department of Justice ID, Department of Homeland Security ID, and Department of Treasury ID.
- Pay the $25.00 fee for your ID online
- Upload a photo using the GET (Cbord) mobile app
- Register for an account if you don't already have one.
- Upload a photo of a valid U.S. government Issued ID along with your photo
We are mailing all ID cards via USPS mail, unless you are living in the residence halls, or if you would prefer an in person pick up (please contact our office to notify us). If the card is not received at the destination address listed in your WebPortal we are not liable. A replacement fee will be charged for another card to be issued and mailed.
SDSU faculty, staff, staff retiree, and faculty retirees
- Complete on boarding paperwork through Human Resources.
- Human Resources will notify you when you are approved to receive your SDSUcard.
- Bring an acceptable form of ID and the signed ID card memorandum from your respective Human Resources.
- We'll take your photo in our office (Note that cards issued to temporary personnel will be stamped with the expiration date of the position.)