How do I get my SDSUcard?
To receive your SDSUcard you will need your RedID # and an acceptable form of Identification.
Acceptable forms of identification when getting your SDSUcard:
U.S. State IDs, U.S. Driver's License, U.S Passport, U.S. Temp Driver's License with photo, U.S. Law Enforcement ID, Department of Justice ID, Department of Homeland Security ID, and Department of Treasury ID.
- Pay the $25.00 fee for your ID online
- Upload a photo and government issued ID using the GET mobile app.
- Email our office if unable to pick up your ID card for additional options at [email protected].
- We are experiencing significant delays in processing, printing and mailing, we are working diligently to resolve it.
SDSU faculty, staff, staff retiree, and faculty retirees
- Complete on boarding paperwork through Human Resources.
- Human Resources will notify you when you are approved to receive your SDSUcard.
- Please come to the office located at SSW-2620. Please bring a government ID for verification.
- Bring an acceptable form of ID and the signed ID card memorandum from your respective Human Resources.
- We'll take your photo in our office (Note that cards issued to temporary personnel will be stamped with the expiration date of the position.)