How to Pay Basic Tuition & Fees
If your Financial Aid Fee Deferment Eligibility is “No” (as seen on WebPortal My Registration, and/or AidLink), you must pay your Basic Tuition & Fees in order to register for classes. You will not be allowed to register for classes until after your Basic Tuition & Fees are paid.
Paying online is the fastest and most secure way to pay. To log in to the payment portal select one of the following links:
- Log in using SDSUID (SDSU student email)
- Log in using your Red ID (Former students and alumni choose this)
- Log in using Parent Account (For parents with a Parent Account)
How to Pay Tuition Online
Enrolling In An Installment Plan
Unable to pay your tuition and fees in full? Consider enrolling in an Installment Plan as a way to manage your educational expenses. To enroll in an Installment Plan log in to your Online Student Account and:
- From the home page scroll down to Installment Plans section
- Click the link to enroll in the Installment Plan for the appropriate term, e.g. Fall 2021
- Read and accept the eDisclosure
- Fill in the contract form fields
- Submit payment using electronic check or credit card
After submiting the initital payment you will be authoried to register for classes during your assigned registration period.