How to Pay Basic Tuition & Fees
Effective Fall 2022, SDSU will be transitioning to a singular portal: my.SDSU, that will streamline the enrollment, registration, financial aid and student accounts processes. In addition to this change, SDSU will move to a "post-pay model" for paying Basic Tuition & Fees.
Paying online is the fastest and most secure way to pay. To log in to the payment portal select one of the following links:
- Log into MY.SDSU (for Fall 2022 Tuition Payments)
- Log into Webportal using your SDSU ID or Red ID (for Summer 2022 Payments and prior terms )
- Log in directly to the Online Student Account (using your SDSU ID)
- Log in using Parent Account (For parents with a Parent Account)
How to Pay Tuition Online in my.SDSU (for Fall 2022 Tuition Payments)
Please Note: Please allow 1-2 business days following your registration into classes to see your charges for the Fall 2022 term. You must be registered for the Fall 2022 to make payments in my.SDSU. The due date for all tuition fees will be August, 15, 2022.
To get started, log into your my.SDSU account using your SDSU ID.
How to Pay Tuition Online for Previous Terms (excluding Fall 2022)
Enrolling in a Tuition Payment Plan
Unable to pay your tuition and fees in full? Consider enrolling in an Tuition Payment Plan as a way to manage your educational expenses. To enroll in an Installment Plan log in to your Online Student Account and:
Enrollment must be completed online, Installment Plan applications are no longer accepted in-person. To enroll in a Tuition Plan:
- Log into your my.SDSU account.
- Click on the "Financial Account" tile
- Click “Account Services”
- Click "Enroll in Payment Plan"
- Choose "Fall 2022 Payment Plan"
Be sure to read and accept the acknowledgement of the terms of the agreement.