Student Account Services is a student-oriented Financial Services unit under the Division of Business & Financial Affairs. Located on the second floor of Student Services West—the clock tower building—our office is home of Student Accounts and University Cashiering.
Who We Are
- Cashiering (online, in person, and mail)
- Student billing & collections
- Fee refunds & Financial Aid disbursement
- Reconciliation of Financial Aid records
- Campus fee reporting & reconciliation
- Processing of veterans benefits
- Administration of the Short Term Loan Program
- Facilitation of Loan Exit Interviews
- Administration of the IRA Funds
SDSU Student Account Services, SSW 2536
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-7425
Note: It is important that the address on mail is copied exactly as shown above to ensure prompt delivery to our office.
During the Fall 2020 semester Student Account Services is open on Wednesday and Thursday; 9:00 am - 3:30 pm.