California State University
(updated December 2018)
- CSU SDSU Reporting Transparency Report by Supplier (XLS)
- CSU SDSU Reporting Transparency Report by Supplier (PDF)
- CSU SDSU Reporting Transparency Report by Award Date (XLS)
- CSU SDSU Reporting Transparency Report by Award Date (PDF)
- CSU Chancellor’s Office Contract Services and Procurement
- CSU Policy Manual for Contracting and Procurement
- California Department of General Services — Charged with procurement of supplies needed by state agencies. The CSU is exempt from most DGS policies / directives.
- California Public Contract Code — Official statutes that detail public procurement procedures. Whenever the CSU is exempt, the specific section of the PCC will so state.
- Prison Industry Authority (PIA) — A state-operated organization with over 60 industries at 22 prisons throughout California, providing productive assignments for inmates of adult correctional institutions to reduce idleness and improve job skills.
- Small Business & DVBE Services
- CSU Contract General Conditions — Minor / Major Projects — Contract and Procurement Management bids and executes contracts that apply to new construction or improvements to existing structures including roads and parking infrastructure requirements. To view the CSU Contract General Conditions for Minor Capital Outlay Projects (less than $656,000), and Major Capital Outlay Projects (greater than $656,000), visit the CSU Web site.
- Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises (DVBE) — State law requires state agencies make efforts to achieve a goal of three percent participation for disabled veteran business enterprises (DVBE) in state contracts. To view the California State University’s requirements that apply to San Diego State University, visit the CSU Web site.
- Institute for Supply Management — Formerly NAPM, the world’s largest and most respected supply management association with international membership of over 45,000. The not-for-profit association provides opportunities to promote the profession and expand professional skills and knowledge.