The San Diego State University Accounts Payable Department supports the university by providing services necessary for financial management. Accounts Payable is supervised by the University Controller, in the area of Financial Operations, under the division of Business and Financial Affairs.
Check Batches are completed every week Tuesday and Thursday. Checks will be mailed the following day.
EFT/ Wire will be processed every week Tuesday and Thursday.
- Cell Phones for Business Use — Process and Procedures
- Gift Card Policy and Reports
- Instructionally Related Activities (IRA) / Student Success Fee Academic Related Programs (SSF ARP)
- PCC Newsletter
- Relocation Policy
- SDSU AP Invoice Management Report, please contact the AIS Help Desk at 619-594-0899 for assistance
- SDSU Travel Policy
- Nonresident Alien (NRA) Payment
- State and Federal Tax Reporting
- Travel Assistance
- Travel Approval Updates:
- Effective September 14, 2023 state funds may be used for travel to all states. If the travel occurred prior to the repeal (Sept 14, 2023) non-state funds must be used for reimbursement.
- Effective January 1, 2023:
- 2023 mileage rate reimbursement changed to 65.5 cents per mile, an increase from the 2022 mileage rate of 62.5 cents.