The San Diego State University Accounts Payable Department supports the university by providing services necessary for financial management. Accounts Payable is supervised by the University Controller, in the area of Financial Operations, under the division of Business and Financial Affairs.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the Accounts Payable department is currently working remotely like many other campus departments. At this time, Accounts Payable will process the following payment types as followed:
Check batches are processed on Tuesday and printed on Wednesday.
EFT, Credit Card, and Wire batches are processed Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Cell Phones for Business Use — Process and Procedures
- Gift Card Policy and Reports
- Instructionally Related Activities (IRA) / Student Success Fee Academic Related Programs (SSF ARP)
- PCC Newsletter
- Relocation Policy and Procedure Manual
- SDSU AP Invoice Management Report, please contact the AIS Help Desk at 619-594-0899 for assistance
- SDSU Travel Policy
- Nonresident Alien (NRA) Payment
- State and Federal Tax Reporting
- Travel Assistance
- Travel Reminder: SDSU may not use state funds to require or allow employees to travel to certain states
with laws that authorize or require discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation,
gender identity or gender expression.
- Banned states are as followed: Alabama, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Texas.
The Travel Policy Exception Request form can now be signed by the TAD. The Travel Authorization Delegation list is located on the Administrative Information Systems/AIS (formally Business Information Systems) SharePoint website.
- Effective January 1, 2020:
- 2020 mileage rate reimbursement changed to 57.5 cents per mile, a decrease from the 2019 mileage rate of 58 cents.