Waze Carpool is a ride sharing service that matches you with drivers/riders depending on your request. There is a minimal mileage fee for riders, set by the driver, so you know what the cost will be prior to accepting the ride. Riders must download the app to access ride details.
Disclaimer: The Waze Carpool promotion is operated by Waze Mobile Ltd. SDSU assumes no responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with participation in the Waze Carpool promotion or usage of the Waze app and Waze Carpool app.
Zimride Ridesharing Network
- Give Yourself a Raise!
- Take money out of your gas tank and put it back into your pocket.
- Post your daily commute and find other faculty/staff/ or students who can share the costs. It’s free to sign up!
Zimride by Enterprise is an online ride-matching service that easily connects drivers and passengers heading to the same area. Membership is free for all SDSU staff, faculty and students with a campus email address. Zimrides private rideshare community is a great solution for those who don’t have a car on campus to find rides for weekend trips, to/from the airport, or if you're just going home for the weekend. If you're a driver, share those travel costs! Members can form carpools with other students, faculty or staff (18 and older) looking to share rides back and forth to campus.
Use your phone or computer to visit the SDSU Zimride Webpage and access the network!
- To sign-up for the SDSU Zimride network, use your SDSUid and password.
- Request or offer a ride by following the instructions to create a profile, browse postings, message members and post your own requests.
- If you're officially registered with a carpool service, there's only a need for one (1) parking permit for all those in the carpool.
- Save not only time & gas, but save even more money and share the rights to the parking permit
(Note: You must be officially registered and able to provide the names of those matched through these programs to qualify for this benefit).