Aztec Parking Portal
You can purchase permits, pay citations, appeal citations and manage your parking account all on the Aztec Parking Portal. Please make sure you have your vehicle information prior to purchasing a permit as it will be required the first time you register in the portal.
- If you have any outstanding citations associated to your vehicle in the Aztec Parking Portal you will not be able to purchase a permit until all citations have been paid.
- Because your permit is virtual, please remember to always link your permit to the vehicle you are driving. If you get a new vehicle, you will need to enter the vehicle information AND link it to your current permit.
- If you have a rental vehicle, you may add the vehicle to your account and make sure to link your permit to the vehicle. Once you no longer have the vehicle make sure you remove your permit from the rental. Please email [email protected] if additional assistance is needed.
- California issues temporary plates for new vehicles. Please enter your temporary license plate when registering your vehicle with your purchased permit. Once your permanent plate is received, complete the License Plate Change Request Form to update your license plate.
For further instructions, follow our guides below:
- How to Purchase a Virtual Permit
- How to Purchase a Permit as a Visitor
- How to Link Vehicles to Permits
What is required to purchase an online permit?
Credit card or an electronic check and your vehicle information.
What type of permit can I purchase?
If you are a student you can purchase a daily, weekly, monthly and semester permit online.
Can I purchase more than one permit online?
You may only have one payroll deduction or semester permit active on your account at one time. However, the system will allow you to purchase up to two daily, weekly, or monthly permits at a time.
Can I register my vehicle and my roommate's vehicle to the permit?
No, the permit may only be registered to your personal vehicle and may not be shared.
I am trying to purchase a permit online and I am getting a message that I have exceeded available permits.
You have reached the limit of allowed permits and must purchase your next permit after the current one expires.
Can I use the parking portal to obtain a payroll deduction permit?
No, you must obtain your payroll deduction permit by emailing [email protected].
I purchased a weekly or monthly permit and chose the wrong dates, how can I fix it?
Please email Parking & Transportation Services at [email protected].
Can I come to the parking office to purchase a permit?
No, all permits are sold online through the parking portal.
My car is new and does not have plates yet, what do I do?
California is now issuing temporary plates for new vehicles. Please enter your temporary license plate when registering your vehicle with your purchased permit. Once your permanent plate is received, complete the License Plate Change Request Form to update your license plate.
I am trying to create an account, but the portal will not let me and says my email address is already in use.
All Student and F/S accounts are automatically set up for you. If you are an incoming First-Year or Transfer Student, then you will not have access to the portal until you have registered and paid for classes.
What web browser should I use when accessing the parking portal?
Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox.