Late Night Ride Program
PATS & Lyft Partnership
We are excited to announce Parking & Transportation services has partnered with Lyft for a late night emergency ride pilot program. Thank you to the Aztec Parents Association for supporting this pilot to assist in our academic mission of student success.
The intent of this program is to release a monthly code to those students who opt-in to Lyft to provide for an emergency ride off campus. The program requires the following:
- Create a business profile in Lyft with your @sdsu.edu email
- Instructions to create a business profile
- May only use from Midnight - 4:00 a.m. from Sunday to Thursday
- You must be in within the geofence to request the ride (see geofence below)
- Geofence is only the academic buildings, not residential halls
- The ride is good up to $5 and if traveling further your personal account will be charged the balance
- Only those who acknowledge being 18 yrs. may utilize this service
Follow us on twitter to get updates.