Late Night Ride Program
SDSU is aware that an appellate court granted the companies a temporary reprieve on
Aug. 20, and that services will continue in California for the time being. Parking
and Transportation Services is actively monitoring the situation and will communicate
any impacts. Check this site frequently for updates.
PATS & Lyft Partnership
PATS is continuing it's partnership with Lyft this fall for subsidized rides up to $5 once a quarter. We have changed the programing for this Fall due to COVID-19. Thank you to the Aztec Parents Association for supporting us to assist in our academic mission of student success. The program requires the following:
- Download Lyft phone app
- Instructions to enter promo code
- May use from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. 7 days a week
- You must be in within the geofence to request the ride
- Geofence is academic buildings and residential halls (see below)
- The ride is good up to $5 and if traveling further your personal account will be charged the balance
Follow us on twitter to get updates.
They can still access Lyft servcies, but will need to pay the full cost.
One time per quarter