Student or Visitor Injuries

In the event of a medical or life threatening emergency, always dial 9-1-1.

If a student or visitor is injured, immediately report all details to your manager. The Student Accident / Incident Report Form or Visitor Accident / Incident Report Form should be used to document the information.

For accident investigation purposes, all accidents must also be reported to Kristen Ross, Occupational Safety Manager at 619-594-2856, E-mail Please refer to the Environmental Health and Safety, Injury and Illness Prevention Program for additional information.  

The university does not provide medical coverage for students or visitors.