San Diego State University’s Risk Management program is designed to assist with identification and management of risks to the campus, including establishment of practices that will minimize potential adverse effects to the university and the campus community.
Services of Risk Management include:
- consult with campus departments regarding risk mitigation strategies
- consult with the campus community and campus visitors regarding campus activities and special events
- obtain insurance for faculty, staff, and student international travel
- obtain property and equipment insurance for campus departments and student film projects
- work with the CSU Office of Risk Management to investigate and manage claims against the university
Application of risk management practices is the responsibility of all members of the campus community.