Skip repeated menu and go directly to page content.
California State University
- CSU SDSU Reporting Transparency Report by Supplier [XLS]
- CSU SDSU Reporting Transparency Report by Supplier [PDF]
- CSU SDSU Reporting Transparency Report by Award Date [XLS]
- CSU SDSU Reporting Transparency Report by Award Date [PDF]
- CSU Chancellor’s Office Contract Services and Procurement
- CSU Agreements
CSU Chancellors Office in cooperation with system campuses has negotiated master commodity and service agreements, software site licenses and subscriptions for library electronic databases and online indexes. This information, including current bulletins of system wide agreements, is available on the CSU Web site.
- CSU Policy Manual for Contracting and Procurement
- CSU System Wide Contracts Bulletins
Acquisition-related bulletins issued periodically by the Contracts and Procurements Office with the Chancellor’s Office.
- Procurement & Support Services Officers’ Association (PSSOA)
Works to develop policies; solve purchasing, contracting and other support services problems; and investigate uses of technology to deliver cost effective, value added service to campus customers throughout the CSU. Also identifies group buying opportunities for the membership.
- California Department of General Services
Charged with procurement of supplies needed by state agencies. The CSU is exempt from most DGS policies / directives.
- California Public Contract Code
Official statutes that detail public procurement procedures. Whenever the CSU is exempt, the specific section of the PCC will so state.
- Prison Industry Authority (PIA)
A state-operated organization with over 60 industries at 22 prisons throughout California, providing productive assignments for inmates of adult correctional institutions to reduce idleness and improve job skills.
- Small Business & DVBE Services
- CSU Contract General Conditions — Minor / Major Projects
Contract and Procurement Management bids and executes contracts that apply to new construction or improvements to existing structures including roads and parking infrastructure requirements. To view the CSU Contract General Conditions for Minor Capital Outlay Projects (<$600,000), and Major Capital Outlay Projects (>$600,000), visit the CSU Web site.
- Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises (DVBE) [PDF]
State law requires state agencies make efforts to achieve a goal of three percent participation for disabled veteran business enterprises (DVBE) in state contracts. To view the California State University’s requirements that apply to San Diego State University, visit the CSU Web site.
- Institute for Supply Management
Formerly NAPM, the world’s largest and most respected supply management association with international membership of over 45,000. The not-for-profit association provides opportunities to promote the profession and expand professional skills and knowledge.
- National Association of Educational Buyers (NAEB)
Professional association serving colleges and universities nationwide. Advocates the development, exchange and practice of effective and ethical procurement principles and techniques within higher education and associated communities.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view; download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer, download excel.
[top of page]
This page last updated
March 5, 2013
Site Contact UCO Web Support