Student Account Services
We strive to provide prompt, reliable and secure service to students,
faculty, staff, alumni and others who make up the campus community.
Student Account Services is responsible for the following campus functions:
• Cashiering services (on line, in person, and mail)
• Student billing and accounts receivable functions, including the
collection of past due accounts
• Processing student fee refunds and financial aid disbursements;
university check printing and processing of direct deposit disbursements
• Provide on line exit interviews for students who have received
Federal Perkins Loans, Federal Stafford Loans, University Long Term Loans
and/or William D. Ford Direct Loans. These exit interviews explain student
rights, privileges and financial responsibilities of the Loans.
• Campus fee reporting and reconciliation of student fees, review
of student fees collected and ensure only approved fees are collected.
• Financial aid record reconciliation and cash management, and administration
of the Short Term Loan program.
• The administration of the Instructionally Related Activities (IRA)
Information on this Web site is subject to change without
notice. Every effort is made to ensure that information is current and
accurate. The statements found on this Web site are for informational
This page last updated Sep. 15, 2010