How to setup an SDSU Funds™ account
Anyone who holds an SDSUcard – whether student, faculty or staff – may use the card to pay for a variety of on-campus services. If you do not yet have a card, visit How to get a Card.
How to Deposit Money onto Your SDSUcard
There is no application form to complete and no fee required to begin using your SDSU Funds™. Once your SDSUcard account is opened, simply deposit cash into your account, and start enjoying the convenience of SDSU Funds™.
Make deposits to your account in any of the following ways:
- Deposit cash at any campus Card Systems Value Terminal (CSVT) machine or Value Port III (VPIII) machine. These machines can only deposit money not withdraw; just follow the prompts to deposit money.
- Deposit money into your SDSU Funds™ account with automatic transfer via GET.
Locations of VPIII to deposit money into your SDSU Funds™
- Reserve book room
- Copy services
- Fifth floor of library
- General Reference
- Student Computing Center
Other locations to deposit money
- Aztec Market – at checkout stand
- Bookstore – at checkout stand
Spending Your SDSU Funds™
Where are SDSU Funds™ accepted on campus?
SDSUcard fund holders have spending opportunities at these campus locations:
- Betty's Hotdogger
- Daphne's Greek Express
- Faculty-Staff Club
- Hidden Valley Salad Bistro
- Juice it Up (East Commons and West Commons)
- Olive Oil
- Panda Express
- So-Cal Chicken
- Starbucks (West Commons and Aztec Center and College Ave.)
- Sushi Do
- The Dining Room at Cuicacalli Suites
- The Habit
- University Towers Kitchen
- Vinnie's Italian Deli
- Residence Halls – Laundry Facilities
Photocopies / Printing