SDSU Funds™ account
Anyone who holds an SDSUcard may use the card to pay for a variety of on-campus services.
How to Deposit Money onto Your SDSUcard
There is no application form to complete and no fee required to begin using your SDSU Funds™. Once your SDSUcard is obtained, simply deposit cash into your account, and start enjoying the convenience of SDSU Funds™.
Make deposits to your account in any of the following ways:
- Deposit cash at any campus Value Port III (VPIII) machine.
- Deposit money into your SDSU Funds™ account via the GET website.
Locations of VPIII to deposit money into your SDSU Funds™
- 24 Hour Study Area
- Research Services
- Student Computing Center
Other locations to deposit money
- All Aztec Market locations – at checkout stand
- Bookstore – at checkout stand
Spending Your SDSU Funds™
Where are SDSU Funds™ accepted on campus?
SDSUcard funds can be used at the following campus locations:
- The Habit Burger Grill
- The Garden
- Faculty-Staff Club
- Salad Bistro
- Juice it Up
- Olive Oil
- Panda Express
- So-Cal Chicken
- Starbucks (Aztec Shops Terrace, Student Union, and College Ave.)
- The Dining Room at Cuicacalli Suites
- The Habit
- University Towers Kitchen
- Vinnie's Pizza & Pasta Bar
- Broken Yolk Cafe
- Epic Wings & Things
- Poki One n Half
- Which Which
- Olive Oil Cafe
- Crust by Olive Oil
- bcb Cafe
- Residence Halls – Laundry Facilities
Photocopies / Printing