Student Account Services
9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
We strive to provide prompt, reliable and secure service to students, faculty, staff, alumni and others who make up the SDSU campus community.
- Cashiering services (on line, in person, and mail).
- Student billing and accounts receivable functions, including the collection of past due accounts.
- Processing student fee refunds and financial aid disbursements; university check printing and processing of direct deposit disbursements.
- Processing of Veterans Benefits (Cal-Vet Fee Waiver, Post 911 GI Bill, etc)
- Provide on line exit interviews for students who have received Federal Perkins Loans, Federal Stafford Loans, University Long Term Loans and/or William D. Ford Direct Loans. These exit interviews explain student rights, privileges and financial responsibilities of the Loans.
- Campus fee reporting and reconciliation of student fees, review of student fees collected and ensure only approved fees are collected.
- Financial aid record reconciliation and cash management, and administration of the Short Term Loan program.
- The administration of the Instructionally Related Activities (IRA) funds.