All you need to know about tuition, fees, financial aid disbursements, financial policies, and financial deadlines at SDSU.
Pay your tuition and fees online, see your account activity and statements, enroll in direct deposit and installment plans, and get your 1098-T forms.
Information about Short Term Loans, Perkins Loans, entrance counseling, and exit interviews.
We strive to provide prompt, reliable and secure service to students, faculty, staff, alumni and others who make up the campus community.
Student Account Services is responsible for:
- Cashiering services (on line, in person, and mail).
- Student billing and accounts receivable functions, including the collection of past due accounts.
- Processing student fee refunds and financial aid disbursements; university check printing and processing of direct deposit disbursements.
- Provide on line exit interviews for students who have received Federal Perkins Loans, Federal Stafford Loans, University Long Term Loans and/or William D. Ford Direct Loans. These exit interviews explain student rights, privileges and financial responsibilities of the Loans.
- Campus fee reporting and reconciliation of student fees, review of student fees collected and ensure only approved fees are collected.
- Financial aid record reconciliation and cash management, and administration of the Short Term Loan program.
- The administration of the Instructionally Related Activities (IRA) funds.