Procurement and Payments
Contract & Procurement Management is responsible for obtaining maximum value from expenditures of funds administered through university accounts, ensuring that all procedural requirements are met.
Contract & Procurement Management is a department in the area of Financial Operations, under the division of Business and Financial Affairs.
Payments are made via the Accounts Payable department.
- Accessibility Technology Initiative (ATI) Requirements & Documents
- Procure-to-Pay — Project LEAP Website
- Requestor Change Order — Project LEAP Website
- SDSU Brand Guidelines for University and Athletic Logos
- iProcurement — Project LEAP Website
- Contract and Procurement Management Intranet