ETS provides core IT services for the campus. Highlighted responsibilities and services include:
- Manages SDSU's financial and HR administrative applications.
- Provides various campus applications such as e-mail, calendaring, and data storage.
- Provides a central IT Help Desk for faculty and staff.
- Provides distribution of various campus-licensed software packages.
- Provides Information Technology Security services to enable confidentiality, integrity, and availability of computing and information assets.
- Provides wired and wireless Internet infrastructure for the campus community.
- Manages campus telephone system, voice services, and other unified communication services.
- Provides the campus Intranet (SDSU Intranet)
- Provides a Web content management system.
- Manages the university data center, provides rack space, server virtualization services, and cloud resource and management services.
- Provides campus identity management technologies and active directory services.
More information about ETS can be found in the SDSU Intranet: ETS Intranet Site