The San Diego State University Business Services campus copier program allows departments on campus to lease state of the art multifunction printer (MFPs)/copier equipment for their copying, printing, scanning and faxing needs. Our current contract is through Sharp Business Systems.
Departments should contact the Sharp tech support line at 619-258-1400 (ask for service) for any of the following equipment related service issues:
1) Paper jams
2) Installation of printer drivers
3) Low toner
4) Faxing or scanning problems
5) Other copier related service problems
Departments should contact Anna Ellrott at 46114 or email@example.com with questions on the following:
1) Joining the campus copier program
2) Making changes to existing equipment including moves
3) Oracle account number billing changes or errors
4) Ordering staples for Sharp equipment
Copier Data Security: In compliance with IT Security Office polices when department Sharp copiers are removed from campus all hard drives are factory reset by a Sharp technician deleting all data (including memory) then removed, drilled and turned over to David Del Rio in Material Management for destruction. Sharp also provides a signed hard drive destruction sheet for Business Services records.